- We’ve been providing luxury chalet holidays in Verbier for over 25 years, so our knowledge of the resort and all it has to offer is unrivalled
- We have a diverse range of chalet sizes, from 2 to 9 bedrooms, so there really is something for everyone
- We’ve gone to great lengths to build a collection of properties which each offers something truly unique and amazing, from swimming pools to cinema rooms, hot tubs to jaw-dropping views
- Our travel consultants are on hand 7 days a week to make sure that every aspect of your holiday is planned to perfection
- We take great pride in our chalets, and look after them as if they were our own
- We believe that the quality of food produced by our team of amazing chefs is as good as anything you will find in the Alps
- Our highly experienced and professional team care passionately about delivering the highest levels of service, and always with a smile on their faces
- All our chalets come with our 24-hour complimentary in-resort driving service
- No two Ski Verbier Exclusive holidays are the same – our bespoke service is tailored completely to your tastes and needs
- Our flexible booking policy caters for short breaks, long weekends or multi-week stays
- Managing Director Tom is actively involved in the day-to-day running of the business and is regularly out in Verbier meeting guests, suppliers and the team.
- We are a member of ABTA (the Association of British Travel Agents) which means you have the benefit of ABTA’s support and protection, should you ever need it. Whilst the travel arrangements you book with us aren’t covered by ABTA’s financial protection scheme, you can travel with peace of mind that you are dealing with a reputable company which adheres to ABTA’s Code of Conduct.
- There are companies with much larger chalet portfolios than us, but keeping our collection relatively small allows us to really focus on getting the finest details absolutely spot on
- We’ve priced our chalets at a level which we believe offers genuine value for money, hence why so many of our guests return year after year
For the latest travel advice from the Foreign & Commonwealth Office including security and local laws, plus passport and visa information, click here [link to www.gov.uk/foreign-travel-advice]
“The team pulls off the tricky feat of being both friendly and professional – there’s literally nothing they don’t collectively know about where to ski, drink, eat, relax, and live it up. The Ski Verbier team run everything as efficiently and professionally as a Swiss watch, while remaining effortlessly friendly and engaging. Everything slots neatly into place, and no request is too much or too late.”