Chalet Sorojasa is one of our longest-standing and best-loved properties, particularly so now with its fresh new and improved interior!
Summer 2018 brought a modern twist to the chalet, with monochrome touches, stylish art and new soft furnishings throughout. The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining room and kitchen complete with comfortable seating, jaw-dropping views from the huge picture windows, leading out to one of the chalet’s balconies and a stone fireplace at it’s heart. All five bedrooms at Chalet Sorojasa offer calming, relaxed atmospheres for perfect post-ski relaxation.
With a secluded and quiet location, yet just 200m from the main Medran lift station, Chalet Sorojasa has an enviable spot in Verbier. The 330m2 stand-alone luxury chalet offers relaxed family living, a fantastic TV room, indoor pool and brand new massage room all spread over four floors accessed throughout by elevator or the central staircase.
Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier’s south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond. Skiers of almost all abilities can actually ski back to the chalet’s front door by following a short path through the trees. The 11-metre indoor swimming pool is the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out and is found on the lower ground floor. Also found here is the steam room and massage room.
Chalet Sorojasa’s guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host and our complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever and whenever you want.
“We had a wonderful week! It was our first time in Verbier and we loved it. Chalet Sorojasa was very well situated, very convenient and very well appointed. We were extremely well looked after by Tom and Siena who did their utmost to make our stay memorable.”
Mrs. F.S, Chalet Guest
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 11-metre indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Cinema room, with table football and bar
- Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Large south-facing terraces
- Room 1: Master Super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Twin/super king bedrooms with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Twin/super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Twin/super king bedroom with en suite shower room
- Room 5: Twin/super king bedroom with private shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
To enquire about Chalet Sorojasa, please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- All Food and Beverage costs
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
Additional Extras (all of which we can organise for you)
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging