Chalet Rock is hidden away in a quiet corner of Verbier, a three-minute chauffeured drive away from the ski lifts. Uninterrupted views towards the Mont Blanc massif can be enjoyed from the outdoor hot tub or one of the chalet’s expansive terraces.
Chalet Rock has been lovingly designed throughout in a modern contemporary style. Thanks to its state-of-the-art wood pellet and solar-powered heating and ventilation systems, the chalet is not only beautifully warm and cosy, but environmentally-friendly too, standing at 350sq.m.
Click here for a 360° virtual tour of Chalet Rock.
Spread over three floors, Chalet Rock has five bedrooms, all with en suite bathrooms. The master bedroom is gorgeous, with spectacular views and a spacious modern bathroom, finished in stylish polished concrete. The chalet’s double-height living room is full of light and its floor-to-ceiling panoramic French windows open onto a large south-facing balcony with sun loungers and giant bean-bags. Downstairs, Chalet Rock boasts a superb cinema room, as well as a second living room with TV, games consoles and a pool table. The chalet comes with Sky TV, and an integrated Sonos sound system. Children with energy to burn will be kept busy sledging and building snow dens in the large open meadow right in front of the chalet. For those who like their seclusion, Chalet Rock is the perfect mountain bolt-hole.
“From the moment we stepped through the front door of the wonderful Chalet Rock, our chalet team look after us like royalty. They were extremely professional, yet down-to-earth and pitched their services in a very friendly, yet unobtrusive manner. We will definitely be back!”
Mrs T.S, Chalet guest
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Home cinema room with Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Sonos music system
- Games room with pool table and other games
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Eco-friendly chalet
- Large south-facing decked terraces
- Outdoor Parking
- 350 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2: King/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: King/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Double bed (with single bunk above the double bed) with en suite shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
|19 Feb||7||32,300 |
|26 Feb||7||30,600 |
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
To enquire about Chalet Rock, please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Detailed, personal pre-arrival planning with one of our expert concierge team
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- All local taxes
Additional Extras (all of which we will help organise for you)
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Ski Equipment Hire
- Ski school and private guiding
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ice Skating
- Special events & Birthdays