Chalet Teredo is an impressive luxury chalet offering a unique style with authentic and thoughtful touches throughout. One of the many wow factors is the fabulous indoor swimming pool and spa, with floor to ceiling windows opening to an expansive terrace complete with sunken hot tub. We are proud to welcome Chalet Teredo to our portfolio.
Entering the chalet on the main living floor, you are greeted by a sweeping stone staircase, open fireplace and the welcoming entrance hall which leads through to the beautiful light-filled living room. Huge picture windows welcome the outside in, gifting a sublime vista of Verbier and beyond; the perfect place for you to gather in the evenings to regale the day’s events on the mountain.
Click here for a 360° virtual tour of Chalet Teredo.
You will be struck by the eclectic art pieces throughout the chalet, giving colour, interest and a story at every turn. The sumptuous master bedroom, occupying the whole top floor, has a private balcony with commanding views, a beautiful marble-clad bathroom plus an indulgent and luxurious style for the perfect night’s rest.
Moving down through the chalet, four beautiful individual bedrooms are found off a central and spacious hallway, each with gorgeous views and individual style, with direct access to a terrace or balcony. On the very ground floor is the “pièce de resistance” – the stunning indoor swimming pool in a contemporary style, with spacious relaxation zone and spa with beautifully designed hammam. Additionally, you will find a cosy cinema room, wine cellar and piano (which even plays itself)!
With a sought after location in the Savoleyres area of Verbier, located just above the lift station, Chalet Teredo enjoys a private and quiet location yet with very quick access to the town centre. There are various outdoor seating and dining spaces too – the perfect mountain retreat.
“Huge thanks to all your amazing staff. It has really been the most perfect holiday.“
Mrs M.A, chalet guest
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 12-meter indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Home cinema room
- Integrated Sonos sound system
- Large south-facing balconies & terraces
- Garage parking for 2 cars
- Wine cellar
- 630 sq.m
Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bath and shower room
Room 2: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
Room 3: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
Room 4: Super-king with en suite bathroom
Room 5: Super-king with en suite shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs).
- Prices are based on up to 10 people
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 20,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
To enquire about Chalet Teredo please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Detailed, personal pre-arrival planning with one of our expert concierge team
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- All local taxes
Additional Extras (all of which we will help organise for you)
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Ski Equipment Hire
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Ski school and private guiding
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ice Skating
- Special events & Birthdays