Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, 375m2 Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout.
At the chalet’s heart is the double height living area, complete with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace. The sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub is the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, or maybe opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet’s treatment room.
A second spacious sitting room is found downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles. The perfect hideaway when Chef is preparing the exceptional evening meals.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
“I just wanted to say what an exceptional holiday we had at Pierre Avoi. It was amazing! From start to finish our experience was brilliant. Alan’s cooking was truly unbelievable. The preparation that went into every meal was remarkable; not to mention the nine children that were fed every night before us. Alan knows a sure-fire way to knock out an impressive dish – we were thoroughly spoilt!! Pierre Avoi was a brilliant chalet to stay at and I would highly recommend it.”
Mrs S.C., Chalet Pierre Avoi
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Second living room/games room
- Sonos Music System
- Sky TV & Apple TV
- X-Box 360 and other children’s games
- Large south-facing terrace with fire pit
- 375 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 5: King/Twin with private shower room
- Room 6: King/Twin with private shower room
- Room 7: King/Twin with shared bathroom
- Room 8: Double bunk room with shared bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 14 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 750pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 15,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
To enquire about Chalet Pierre Avoi, please email [email protected] or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Detailed, personal pre-arrival planning with one of our expert concierge team
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- All local taxes
Additional Extras (all of which we will help organise for you)
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Ski Equipment Hire
- Ski school and private guiding
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ice Skating
- Special events & Birthdays