Chalet Milou, from the original French name of Tintin’s dog ‘Snowy’, is nestled just above the Médran lift station providing the perfect skiers position complete with stunning views and just 100m from the piste.
Being located on Chemin de Clambin means you can ski back to the door after a day skiing and it’s just a two minute walk to join the piste above Médran in the morning (unless you choose to utilise the driving service!). The 450m2 chalet has been built in a traditional style using reclaimed wood giving it a wonderful rustic feel yet with the benefit of modern amenities. Click here to walk around the chalet in our 360° virtual tour!
Chalet Milou has an extensive balcony that runs the length of the property and a hot tub that has been carefully positioned in a completely private position, taking advantage of the stunning views. Access to the hot tub is is via a small spa area that could be used as a yoga/treatment room with a steam room and private shower.
The large open plan living area has extensive views over the valley and has a large soft seating area, a dining table for twelve and an office corner. It is a well proportioned room with impressive double height aspect and huge picture windows. In addition, there is a lovely cosy TV mezzanine room above this living area, which is cleverly glassed off to provide a perfect hideaway to watch the TV, perhaps read or listen to music undisturbed. There is a second large sitting room which is ideal for teenagers or children to escape to at the other end of the chalet. This room also benefits from the amazing views and is open to the eaves, which can be reached via the ground floor or by crossing the outdoor terrace.
In total there are six bedrooms and Chalet Milou sleeps up to twelve guests.
” We have just had the most amazing week in Chalet Milou and just wanted to thank all the team for a truly exceptional time and experience. Chalet Milou is literally perfect – but our chef and hosts Tom Holly and Jessica made it!! They were all so professional and absolutely brilliant at their jobs and naturally super friendly, warm, welcoming and charming. We were blessed with superb weather which was the icing on the cake of our magical week. A week we will never forget!
Thank you all very much!”
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef
- Chalet Manager
- Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam room with private shower
- Yoga/Treatment area
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Apple TV
- Sonos music system
- Large double height main living area
- Second living area with TV
- Mezzanine snug with TV
- Large south facing balcony
- 450 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2 : Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 12 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 750pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 15,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Check in from 4pm
- Check out by 10am
To enquire about Chalet Milou, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Fabulous dinners on 5 nights per week
- Premium selection of champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Midweek towel change
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Detailed, personal pre-arrival planning with one of our expert concierge team
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- All local taxes
Additional Extras (all of which we will help organise for you)
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes delivered to your chalet
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- Ski school and private guiding
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ice Skating
- Special events & Birthdays