Treize Etoiles is one of Verbier’s most luxurious penthouse apartments. Designed by highly renowned local architects, attention to detail is at its finest.
Ideally located just a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, however guests still have the added luxury of the Ski Verbier Exclusive driving service day and night. Sunlight floods through the living room’s floor to ceiling double height windows, which open onto a large south facing balcony overlooking the valley. On the balcony, sink into the soft sheepskin covered chairs or enjoy a chilled glass of champagne in the private outdoor hot tub. The 275m2 penthouse is equipped with state of the art technology including a Sonos music system linked to every room.
The upstairs mezzanine level is a comfy snug with TV and an Apple TV. Each of the five individually designed bedrooms has an eclectic mix of vintage pine and cool contemporary features. With four super-king/twin bedrooms and one bunk room the chalet can sleep 8 – 12 guests very comfortably. The master bedroom is unique with a spacious balcony looking out onto the mountains behind. For children, the bunk room has a toy cupboard and DVD player, giving them the perfect hideaway. After a hard day on the slopes, guests can enjoy afternoon tea with freshly baked cake and indulge in the chalet’s many luxuries; whether it be soaking in the private hot tub or having a sauna and hammam.
“Thank you so much for all your hard work for us last week. We thought your food was fantastic – the gin and tonic ceviche has been much spoken about, as well as the tarte tatin, the jerk chicken and many more dishes besides. We were so impressed by your professional attitude and willingness to cater for slightly tricky tastes. Thank you so much for all your hard work. It was noticed and much appreciated.”
Mrs E. R, Treize Etoiles
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chalet Chef and Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Shared sauna, hammam and plunge pool
- Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Mezzanine area with TV
- Integrated Sonos music system with controllers in every bedroom
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Large south-facing balcony
- Garage Parking
- 275 sq.m
- Room 1: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with shared shower room
- Room 5: Quad bunk room with shared shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
|17 Mar||3||9,600 (17th-20th)|
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 8 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Treize Etoiles, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging