Built in 2007 in traditional timber style, no expense has been spared in making Silver one of the ultimate chalets available for rent in the Alps and one of the best-loved chalets in our collection. It was designed by a renowned local architect to the highest standard and furnished with the finest attention to detail.
The alpine design and rustic charm of this much loved chalet provides an incredibly warm and cosy haven in which to indulge and relax. Ideally located just a few minutes walk from the centre of Verbier, guests still have the added luxury of the Ski Verbier Exclusive driving service day and night if needed.
Chalet Silver occupies the second floor of the building. A private lift takes guests directly into the chalet, opening onto an impressive open plan living and dining area. Large French windows lead to the south facing balcony with a private hot tub; perfect for an après-ski glass of champagne while watching the sun set over the mountains. There are five stylishly decorated bedrooms, including the master bedroom with access to the wrap-around balcony, and a lovely bunk room sleeping four. In total Chalet Silver comfortably sleeps up to 12 guests. An impressive new 65 inch curve TV with surround sound, Sonos music system and Wi-Fi throughout complete this outstanding chalet.
This chalet is located in the same building as Chalet Treize Etoiles and the two chalets can be taken together providing accommodation for up to 24 people. Ski Verbier Exclusive can arrange for guests to eat in the same chalet if preferred.
“I recently spent 2 weeks with the family at Chalet Silver. We have been coming to Verbier with Ski Verbier for 6 years now. I wanted to take this opportunity to congratulate the Ski Verbier staff that we met for a really superb job. Sophie has been incredibly helpful and responsive.The drivers were all extremely helpful, polite, friendly. I know there will be others behind the scenes that we don’t know who also helped make sure things ran so well. In our view they all did a great job and should be thanked & congratulated.”
Mr M.B, Chalet Silver
Facilities & Services
- Outdoor hot tub
- Sauna, hammam and plunge pool
- Wii console, Xbox and other childrens games
- Wifi & iPad
- Extensive DVD Library
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south-facing balcony
- 1 x Double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom (super-king) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with shared shower room
- 1 x Quad bunk bedroom (4 x single beds) with shared shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 8 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Silver, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging