Arguably the most sought-after address in Verbier, Place Blanche is a stunning property in the heart of the resort. Overlooking the newly-built village square at Place Blanche and the W Hotel, the location could not be any better.
With the Medran piste and bubble lift right on your doorstep, as well as some of the best shops, bars and restaurants in town, Place Blanche is quite simply the place to be.
Decorated in a contemporary yet rustic style, Place Blanche oozes class and charm in equal abundance. The spacious living room has an open fire place and bar area and is decorated with some stunning modern art. A separate office, as well as a TV room are located on the same floor, with a south-facing balcony running the entire length of the property offering spectacular views towards the mountains and the square itself.
The dining room and kitchen can be separated off from the living room by a hidden sliding door to create a more intimate atmosphere whilst your chef prepares a sumptuous dinner.
The bedrooms are extremely spacious by Verbier standards, and furnished to the very highest standards. The chalet is very versatile and the two main bedrooms can be set up as either doubles or twins. The quad bunk room is ideally suited for children or adults, with four full-length beds in beautiful old wood.
*The chalet can also be taken with Place Blanche 2 to create an incredible property for 10+4 people.
Facilities & Services
- Apple TV, Netflix & DVD Library
- Wifi & iPad
- Wii console and other children’s games
- Professional chef and chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom including steam shower
- 1 x Quad bunk room (4 x single beds) with en suite bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
|02 - 09 Feb||7||22,500|
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 4 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about this chalet, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging