This stylish chalet apartment is in an enviable location a few minutes walk from the main Médran lift, in the new Rosalp development right in the centre of Verbier.
The spacious chalet apartment has four bedrooms and four bathrooms decorated in a rustic contemporary style. The living area comprises an open plan kitchen and dining area, with a separate spacious living room which takes advantage of the large windows with expansive mountain views.
Chalet Rosalp 4 is brand new for this season and with stylish interiors that create a wonderful ambiance.
The south-facing balconies along the whole length of the chalet apartment and the extensive terrace furniture is the ideal spot to enjoy a rest after a hard day’s skiing. The Rosalp development has a superb boot room and the apartment has its own dedicated heated lockers for skis and boots.
Facilities & Services
- Wii console and other children’s games
- Wifi , Apple TV & DVD Library
- Professional chalet chef and host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south facing balcony
- Garage parking
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with hidden bunk beds and en suite show/bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with private shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs) and based on 8 people. Any guests over 8 are charged at Chf 700 pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about this chalet Rosalp 4, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging