A very stylish luxury chalet apartment with an enviable location just moments from the main Médran lift station, in the sought-after Rosalp development in the heart of Verbier.
Rosalp 4 is our wonderful four bedroom luxury apartment decorated in a contemporary alpine style. The beautiful living area comprises an open plan kitchen and dining room, with a slightly separate living room complete with cosy fireplace and large picture windows, to take advantage of the expansive mountain views.
With gorgeous interiors and furnishings throughout, there is a very comfortable and luxurious feel to the property. The master bedroom is a particular highlight, being spacious and tranquil with an Emperor bed (complete with hidden TV), walk-in wardrobe and en suite bathroom with separate bath, shower and twin sinks.
The south-facing balcony runs along the length of the apartment, with the terrace furniture being the ideal spot from which to enjoy a rest after a hard day’s skiing. The Rosalp development has a superb shared boot room on the ground floor of the property, with dedicated heated lockers for the skis and boots of our Rosalp 4 guests.
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef and Chalet host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Large south facing balcony
- Outdoor dining table
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Sonos music system
- Apple TV & iPad
- Garage parking
- Room 1: Master Emperor/twin (with hidden bunk beds) with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2: Super-king/twin with with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Super-king/twin with private shower room
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs) and based on 8 people. Any guests over 8 are charged at Chf 700 pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about this chalet Rosalp 4, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0)1608 674 011
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging