Tucked away in the secluded Plan-Praz area of Verbier, 350m2 Chalet Pierre Avoi is a stunning mountain retreat. The interior has been beautifully designed, with modern art works adorning the natural mineral walls and elegant furniture throughout. The chalet’s heart is its double height living area, complete with stone fireplace and floor to ceiling windows, which open up to a huge south and south-west facing decked terrace.
Some may find the sanctuary of the outdoor hot tub the perfect place to relax after a long day on the slopes, taking in the jaw-dropping views of Combins and the Mont Blanc Massif, whilst others may opt for a sauna or massage in the chalet’s treatment room. 350 m2 of space, allows a second spacious sitting room downstairs, ideal for children with its large screen and games consoles.
Thanks to the incredibly versatile room layouts, Chalet Pierre Avoi is perfect for families, groups of friends or corporate events. The bustling resort centre and the main lift stations of Medran and Savoleyres are a mere three-minute chauffeured drive away.
“I just wanted to say what an exceptional holiday we had at Pierre Avoi. It was amazing! From start to finish our experience was brilliant. Alan’s cooking was truly unbelievable. The preparation that went into every meal was remarkable; not to mention the nine children that were fed every night before us. Alan knows a sure-fire way to knock out an impressive dish – we were thoroughly spoilt!! Pierre Avoi was a brilliant chalet to stay at and I would highly recommend it.”
Mrs S.C., Chalet Pierre Avoi
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef and two Chalet Hosts
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor hot tub
- Massage treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Second living room/games room
- Sonos Music System
- Sky TV & Apple TV
- X-Box 360 and other children’s games
- Large south-facing terrace with fire pit
- Room 1: Master super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 2: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: King/Twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 5: King/Twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: King/Twin with private shower room
- Room 7: King/Twin with private bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 14 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Pierre Avoi, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging