Chalet Milou, meaning “snowy” in English, is nestled just above the Medran lift station providing the perfect skiers position complete with stunning views and and just 100m from the piste.
Being located on Chemin de Clambin means you can ski back to the door after a day skiing and it’s just a two minute walk to join the piste above Medran in the morning (unless you choose to utilise the driving service!). The 450m2 chalet has been built in a traditional style using reclaimed wood giving it a wonderful rustic feel yet with the benefit of modern amenities. Click here to walk around the chalet in our 360° virtual tour!
Chalet Milou has an extensive balcony that runs the length of the property and a hot tub that has been carefully positioned in a completely private position, taking advantage of the stunning views. Access to the hot tub is is via a small spa area that could be used as a yoga/treatment room with a steam room and private shower. The large open plan living area has extensive views over the valley and has a large soft seating area, a dining table for twelve and an office corner. It is a well proportioned room with impressive double height aspect and huge picture windows. In addition, there is a lovely cosy TV mezzanine room above this living area, which is cleverly glassed off to provide a perfect hideaway to watch the TV, perhaps read or listen to music undisturbed. There is a second large sitting room which is ideal for teenagers or children to escape to at the other end of the chalet. This room also benefits from the amazing views and is open to the eaves, which can be reached via the ground floor or by crossing the outdoor terrace.
In total there are six bedrooms and Chalet Milou sleeps up to twelve guests.
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef, dedicated Chalet Manager and Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Outdoor Hot Tub
- Steam room with private shower
- Yoga/Treatment area
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Apple TV
- Sonos music system
- Large double height main living area
- Second living area with TV
- Mezzanine snug with TV
- Large south facing balcony
- 450 sq.m
- Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2 : Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 3: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 4: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom
- Room 5: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 6: Super-king/twin with en suite bathroom and shower
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Prices are based on up to 12 people. Any additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF 700pp.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Milou, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging