Comprising two interconnecting chalets and with over 900m² of internal floorspace, our flagship Chalet Chouqui redefines luxury. Verbier rarely gains a property of this magnitude and Chalet Chouqui really can claim to be unrivalled in its position, size and style.
With its uninterrupted views of Mont Blanc Massif, Chalet Chouqui has a large terrace with al fresco dining for 20, plus sofas and sun loungers, a sunken outdoor hot tub and vast fire pit with BBQ rack. Designed and furnished by a leading London interiors specialist, the two sitting rooms and nine bedrooms are decorated with herringbone tweeds, faux fur throws and feature reclaimed wood and custom-made English furniture. There is state-of-the-art John Cullen lighting and a Sonos music system throughout as well as a bar with an impressive adjoining wine cellar.
The 9 ensuite bedrooms each have their own terrace or balcony offering dramatic views: There are seven twin/super king size bedrooms, one master room and a quad bunk room which is ideal for children.
At 15 metres in length, Chalet Chouqui boasts one of the largest private indoor swimming pools in Verbier. The chalet also comes with a games room (table tennis and table football), a bar, cinema room, outdoor hot tub, hammam and two sitting rooms with open fireplaces. With comfortable seating and relaxing loungers, the extensive south-facing terrace is the perfect place to enjoy the jaw-dropping views across to the Grand Combin.
Switzerland’s smartest ski resort just got the chalet it deserves. The incredible Chalet Chouqui puts Verbier at the very top of the Alpine Cool list.
Facilities & Services
- A team of 11 dedicated staff
- 24-hour in-resort private chauffeur service
- 15-metre indoor swimming pool
- Outdoor hot tub
- Home cinema room
- Games room with table tennis and table football
- Separate bar/TV room
- Apple TV & iPad
- Sky TV, X-Box and other games
- Integrated Sonos sound system
- Two sitting rooms each with open fires
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Private underground parking for 12 cars
- Large south-facing terrace with extensive furniture
- 1 x Master bedroom suite (super king) with en suite bathroom
- 7 x Twin/super king bedrooms with en suite bath/shower rooms
- 1 x Quad bunk room (4 x single beds) with en suite bathroom
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
Prices are based on up to 16 people. Each additional person carries a supplementary charge of CHF700pp. Prices for weekend breaks and other short stays are available on request.
To enquire about Chalet Chouqui, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
A security deposit of CHF 10,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Fully stocked complimentary bar
- Premium selection of House Champagnes and wines
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- Exclusive 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of 11 dedicated staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging