Rosalp 3 is our perfectly located three bedroom luxury apartment, found in the prestigious Rosalp development. It offers a superb location, being just 100m from the Médran lift station with the whole village right on your doorstep.
Throughout the apartment is a modern yet chic alpine feel, with a stunning open plan sitting room, dining room and kitchen.
Large picture windows give beautiful views to the alpine garden which can also be admired from the sunny and spacious south-facing terrace. All three bedrooms benefit from their own en suite bath or shower rooms. The Master room is particularly impressive, with plenty of built-in wardrobe space, luxurious furnishings and a spacious en suite. The two remaining bedrooms are accessed from the living area, one of which is a very comfortable super-king / twin room, and the other a bespoke quad bunk room which can sleep up to four children.
The apartment is decorated in a contemporary rustic style, with aged oak wood floors, panelling and luxurious furnishings and fittings throughout. Rosalp 3 is the perfect hideaway for families looking to be a little self-sufficient, offered on a self-catered basis throughout the season.
Facilities & Services
- Self catered
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- Apple TV & iPad
- Cable TV
- Hairdryers in every room
- Heated boot room & ski store
- Large balcony and terrace
- Underground parking
- Room 1: Master super-king with en suite bathroom and shower
- Room 2: Super-king/twin with en suite shower room
- Room 3: Quad bunk room with en suite shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs) and on a selfcatered basis.
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 3,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
- Chalet Rosalp 3 is a SELF-CATERED chalet.
To enquire about Chalet Rosalp 3 ,please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- Bathrobes and slippers
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging