Chalet Sorojasa is receiving a refurbishment during Summer 2018! As one of our longest-standing and best-loved properties, the new and improved interior promised for delivery in time for Winter 2018/19, will bring a completely fresh look and feel to the chalet, to exude a luxurious Alpine/London fusion synonymous with the quality and design of Soho House/The Hoxton.
Chalet Sorojasa offers stunning views from a secluded and quiet location, yet is only 200m from the main Medran lift station. The 300m2 stand-alone luxury chalet offers relaxed family living, five bedrooms, a TV/games room and an indoor pool, all spread over four floors accessed by elevator or the central staircase.
The top floor of the chalet is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining room and kitchen area complete with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet’s balconies. Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier’s south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond. Skiers of almost all abilities can actually ski back to the chalet’s front door by following a short path through the trees.
The five en suite bedrooms are spread over two of the floors and the 11-metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out is found on the lower ground floor. Also found here is the steam room, a new treatment room as part of Summer 2018’s refurbishment plus a fantastic home cinema, bar and games room that will be newly enclosed. In addition to the enhancements mentioned above, we will also see a new dramatic entrance, a revitalised lounge/dining area, bathroom upgrades, and dynamic new lighting and redecoration throughout.
Chalet Sorojasa’s guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host and our complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever and whenever you want.
*Images are representative of the chalet in its current form – we expect to have new images in the coming months.*
“We had a wonderful week! It was our first time in Verbier and we loved it. Chalet Sorojasa was very well situated, very convenient and very well appointed. We were extremely well looked after by Tom and Siena who did their utmost to make our stay memorable.”
Mrs. F.S, Chalet Guest
Facilities & Services
- Professional Chef and Chalet Host
- 24-hour in-resort driving service
- 11-metre indoor swimming pool
- Steam room
- Treatment room
- Hairdryers in every bedroom
- Cinema room, with table football and bar
- Sky TV
- Apple TV & iPad
- Large south-facing terraces
- 1 x Super king master bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Twin/super king bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x Twin/super king bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x Twin/super king bedroom with private shower room
- Sion: 45mins (55km)
- Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
Prices & Availability
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Sorojasa, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
Included In The Price
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children’s dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Bathrobes and Slippers
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging