faciliTies and services
- 1 x super-king double bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 2 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower rooms
- 1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with private shower room
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"We had a wonderful week! It was our first time in Verbier and we loved it. Chalet Sorojasa was very well situated, very convenient and very well appointed. We were extremely well looked after by Tom and Siena who did their utmost to make our stay memorable. All your drivers were courteous, polite and very helpful whenever we called on them. This transport service became our luxury. Thank you!" Mrs. F.S., Chalet Guest
Chalet Sorojasa is a hidden gem, and one of only a handful of chalets in Verbier which comes with its own private indoor swimming pool. The chalet is only 200 metres from the main Medran lift station, but in a quiet, secluded spot on the edge of the forest away from the hustle and bustle of the resort. In fact skiers of almost all abilities can actually ski back to the chalet's front door by following a short path through the trees.
This gorgeous free-standing chalet has four floors and its own lift. The top floor is dedicated to a stylish open plan living, dining and kitchen area with a stone fireplace at its heart. Double height French windows lead out onto one of the chalet's balconies. Chalet Sorojasa is perched near the edge of Verbier's south-facing plateau, giving it dramatic views down to the Val de Bagnes and across to the Mont Blanc Massif beyond.
The five en suite bedrooms are spread over two floors and on the lower ground floor is the 11-metre indoor swimming pool, the ultimate place for an après-ski chill-out. There is also a steam room, as well as home cinema, bar and games room with table football.
Chalet Sorojasa's guests are catered for by an outstanding professional chef and chalet host. Our complimentary in-resort driving service is on call 24 hours a day, taking you wherever and whenever you want.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Sorojasa, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging