faciliTies and services
- 1 x super-king double/twin bedroom with en suite bathroom
- 4 x super-king double/twin bedrooms with en suite shower room
- 1 x twin bedroom with en suite shower room
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"The chalet was superb but what really made the week was the attention to detail shown by all your team. Nothing was too much trouble, but more than that it was the way they approached everything that was so refreshing. To a person they were courteous, friendly, engaging and great to be with. The drivers were all brilliant and always happy to help, but a special mention to Ben and Vicky, who were a delight to be around, always looking for ways to enhance our holiday but never in our face. As for Ben’s cooking – SUPERB!! We would have no hesitation in returning and congratulate you all on a brilliant approach."
Mrs F.S., Chalet Les Attelas
Located in the exclusive Les Esserts area of Verbier, Chalet Les Attelas is a beautiful free-standing chalet. Recently refurbished, this wonderfully spacious chalet is spread over three floors and sleeps up to 12 guests in six en suite bedrooms.
Chalet Les Attelas has been lovingly designed and decorated with antique furniture, wood-panelled walls and open fire places. The vast majority of the rooms are south facing, benefiting from the magnificent views of dramatic Alpine peaks, from the Petit Combin to the Mont Blanc range and beyond.
For those who like to unwind after a hard day of Verbier's legendary skiing, what better way to relax than taking in the view from the outdoor hot tub, or by soothing tired legs in the sauna and steam room. In-house massages can also be arranged, or you can simply curl up on the sofas in front of the roaring fire.
Guests have full use of Ski Verbier Exclusive's driving service to take them to and from the ski lifts or downtown to sample Verbier's world-famous après-ski and nightlife. The more adventurous skiers can ski almost to and from the chalet's front door.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs).
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet Les Attelas, please email firstname.lastname@example.org or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging