Entre Ciel Et Terre
FACILITIES AND SERVICES
- 1 x Double bedroom (super-king) with en suite bathroom
- 1 x Double bedroom (king) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with en suite shower room
- 1 x Twin/double bedroom (super-king) with private shower room
Sion: 45mins (55km)
Geneva: 1h 45 mins (160km)
"Thank you for a wonderful stay. Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre is beautiful, Charlie’s food was delicious, and Harriet an excellent hostess. The drivers were extremely reliable and friendly. Congrats on such a great operation."
Mr M.M., Chalet ECT
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre is a stunning 210 sqm penthouse apartment, occupying two floors and sleeping up to eight guests in four en-suite bedrooms.
Located in an elevated, south facing position between the Savoleyres lift station and the Les Moulins nursery slope, Entre Ciel et Terre feels more like a free-standing chalet than a chalet apartment.
The wood-panelled sitting room is decorated with elegant furnishings and dominated by a fabulous central stone fireplace. The attractive half-moon French windows open on to a balcony providing breathtaking views of Verbier and the panoramic mountain ranges beyond. There are two stylish double bedrooms with en suite bathrooms on this floor.
Upstairs are two twin bedrooms, each with their own shower rooms. There is also a snug with TV, DVD, games consoles and a sofa bed if required. Wireless internet access is available throughout the chalet.
Chalet Entre Ciel et Terre works equally well for a weekend corporate event, a group of friends or a family holiday. It is also located just 200 metres from No.14, so can also be used as an overflow chalet for large groups staying in No.14 requiring a few extra bedrooms.
- ALL PRICES ARE IN CHF (Swiss Francs)
- Weekend prices available on request.
- A security deposit of CHF 5,000 will be taken 1 week prior to arrival.
To enquire about Chalet ECT, please email email@example.com or call us on +44 (0) 1608 674 011.
What's Included »
Included in the price:
- Daily breakfast and afternoon tea
- Early children's dinner (if required)
- Pre-dinner drinks and canapés
- Fabulous dinners on 6 nights per week
- Premium selection of Champagnes, wines, beers, spirits & soft drinks
- Bamford Organic Bath & Body products
- Exclusive use of the chalet for 7 nights (unless otherwise stated)
- 24-hour in-resort chauffeur service
- A highly experienced team of chalet staff
- Detailed, personal planning of your holiday
- Comprehensive in-resort concierge service
- Daily chalet cleaning
- In-chalet ski equipment fitting
- All local taxes
- Transfers to/from Verbier
- Lift passes
- Ski equipment hire
- In-chalet masseuse service
- Ski school and private guiding
- Heliskiing, parapenting and dog sledging